Search

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

what is your favorite Mcdonald's menu item?

  1. Boards
  2. Current Events
  3. what is your favorite Mcdonald's menu item?
Roxborough4Ever 19 hours ago#1
What is your "go to item"? Combo? Order? Let me have it.
You feast on red herring because it is your birthright.
chill02 19 hours ago#2
filet-o-fish
Ave, true to Caesar.
OleBillyBoy225 19 hours ago#3
2 for 3 double cheese.
Try_Another___ 19 hours ago#4
Bacon egg and cheese mcgriddle
I'm just looking for a nice girl to tickle my feet without touching my chin.
Medussa 19 hours ago#5
the only things I ever get there are nuggets, fries and chocolate chip cookies.

I miss the chicken selects.
Boom! That's right, this is all happening! You cannot change the channel now!
Act now! Venchmen are standing by for your orders!
Mako_Sharknado 19 hours ago#6
Big Breakfast with Hotcakes
l0bcity 19 hours ago#7
Medussa posted...
the only things I ever get there are nuggets, fries and chocolate chip cookies.

I miss the chicken selects.

I only eat the fries there but the chicken selects were my go to when they had them
Seattle Seahawks ``~`` LA Clippers
#clipperstodabowl
Behaviorism 19 hours ago#8
They took fries off of the "2 for 5" menu. McDonald's is a joke now
Taryn Terrell has returned to GFW!!!!!!!!!
Vicious_Dios 19 hours ago#9
Breakfast : #14 Steak, egg and cheese bagel combo with extra cheese, oh, and a strawberry creampie. 

After breakfast: Double quarter pounder with large fries and a beverage.
S / K / Y / N / E
Twitch/YouTube/GT: Adzeta
Medussa 19 hours ago#10
Behaviorism posted...
They took fries off of the "2 for 5" menu. McDonald's is a joke now


I just got a medium on the 2 for 3 deal a few days ago.
Boom! That's right, this is all happening! You cannot change the channel now!
Act now! Venchmen are standing by for your orders!
GOATSLAYER 19 hours ago#11
Nuggets. I like the chocolate milkshakes too. They put a crazy amount of sugar into it
Hide your kids, hide your goats
Favorite permanent item? Quarter Pounder with cheese. That will probably never go away.

Favorite item at the moment? That new maple bacon Dijon burger that you can get.

Favorite seasonal item? McRib.
You look EXTREMELY immature when you announce that you're about to ignore someone. No one cares, including the person about to be ignored. Just FYI.
sausage biscuit w/ egg
hashbrown

mmmm hashbrowns
Disclaimer: There's a good chance the above post could be sarcasm.
Die-hard Oakland A's fan --- Keep the A's in Oakland!
Yaridovich 19 hours ago#14
chill02 posted...
filet-o-fish


Gimme back that filet o fish
Gimme that fish
Posted with GameRaven 3.2.2
Parappa09 19 hours ago#15
I-I’ll go out and find some more of that sweet and sour dipping sauce, CE. I-I’m driven by finding that, McNugget Sauce. I want that sweet and sour McNugget Sauce, CE
SHADOW0106 19 hours ago#16
The cheese bacon Mcnugget
#IStandwithDoge GT My Lord Shadow :3DS FC 0791 2649 3488
FFVII_REMAKE 18 hours ago#17
I noticed that large fries is just medium fries in a bigger container.
BlueBoy675 18 hours ago#18
I'm boring. I just get a double quarter pounder with fries and a drink
Hope rides alone
Back_Stabbath 18 hours ago#19
boss burger combo with chocolate indulgent shake
please help
Zikten 18 hours ago#20
breakfast burrito. there is just something about those burritoes mixed with the salsa they give you
Highwind07 18 hours ago#21
I missed the Dollar Menu.


McChickens were usually my go to snack.
ne14a6t9r 18 hours ago#22
https://mcdonalds.com.au/menu/gourmet-homestyle-angus

Wonder how different the Australian and US menus are. I could probably look that up, but eh.
DamionDL 18 hours ago#23
Large 10 piece mcnugget meal, 2 mcdoubles and occasionally a hash brown or two. Put three nuggets on the bottom bunk of each mcdouble and fries/hash brown on top and enjoy a damn good sandwich.
Official Bowser/Megaman X/Draxon of the Coddeverse.
http://i.imgur.com/AcQxRwD.png
ehhwhatever 18 hours ago#24
Diet Coke with chicken mcnuggets. BBQ packet
Having faith means you don't tread water, you cross that bridge when you come to it.
gguirao 18 hours ago#25
French fries and Chicken McNuggets.
Donald J. Trump--proof against government intelligence.
Zodd3224 18 hours ago#26
Big Mac meal.

So wrong, yet so RIGHT
Lazy_Haar 18 hours ago#27
The only thing I really like from there right now are the fries, but that's at least partially because the ones near me are never consistent with their chicken - sometimes it'll be really crispy and fresh, but then there are times where it'll be soggy and disgusting, like it was sitting around for half of the day (even when I go during dinner hours). I don't even bother with them any more because the latter situation occurs more often than not now. 

loved their McNuggets when I was growing up, though, and I always dipped them in honey, of all things. I wonder if they even still offer it - at least 25 years ago, they had it in packets that were basically the same as the ones they use for other sauces, except shallower. I almost want some now, after talking about it.
Choose treachery! It's more fun!
XBL: ElusiveCoffee - Fire Emblem Heroes: 9447225331 (message me if you add me, thanks!)
BewmHedshot 18 hours ago#28
Sausage egg and cheese mcmuffin, then throw away the top bun.
Cavaliers: ONCE
In between the few times a year they stumble across a warehouse full of McRibs, the McNuggets. Otherwise I jump on the McRib.
Those who act like sheep, will be eaten by wolves 
http://i.imgur.com/n1L1yBu.jpg
thronedfire2 18 hours ago#30
Bacon egg and cheese biscuit and hashbrowns 

I only go there when I got the munchies at like midnight, thank god for 24 hour breakfast
I could see you, but I couldn't hear you You were holding your hat in the breeze Turning away from me In this moment you were stolen...
Nomadic View  tear this gooby up18 hours ago#31
Large vanilla iced coffee.
{}\\{}(o){}\\//{}//=\\{})){}(< \\//{}{{-{}//\\{}
{}xxxxxxxx{};;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;>
kingdrake2 18 hours ago#32
long time ago they had something drenched in sauce that was pretty good (it wasn't the mcrib and it was chicken). until they removed those off the menu.
Chapped ass sucks. Deliver me sweet release, Kaopectate-.Alucard188
jsb0714 18 hours ago#33
20 McNuggets w/ Sweet & Sour sauce.
Spliiiish! Ka-Boom!!!
Thatguy13 17 hours ago#34
Double cheeseburger

And now that new siracha Mac sauce
KStateKing17 17 hours ago#35
Tea
I've lost the use of my heart, but I'm still alive.
1NfamousACE_2 17 hours ago#36
mcchicken
#Free OJ Simpson
Turbam 17 hours ago#37
Water
~snip (V)_(; ;)_(V) snip~
I'm just one man! Whoa! Well, I'm a one man band! http://i.imgur.com/p9Xvjvs.gif
Yaridovich 17 hours ago#38
I love their biscuit breakfast sandwiches. f***ing LOVE them. 

2x BBS and a large coke is my go-to order.
Talk about backseat fishing
http://i.imgur.com/VqWjuCs.png
Shotgunnova 17 hours ago#39
Plain McChickens 4 Lyfe
Take me down from the ridge where the summer ends
And watch the city spread out just like a jet's flame
gatorsPENSbucs 17 hours ago#40
McNuggets for life imo
Quintons fatass way back there. Homie cant keep his pants up. Tryna borrow a belt I'm like Nobody here wear size EQUATOR!!
Zurkon 17 hours ago#42
20 piece nugget and a large fry 

or 

2 Sausage McMuffins with egg
chill02 posted...
filet-o-fish

i didnt know you were an old lady.


anyway the grilled onion cheddar burger
ZCheveyo 17 hours ago#44
DamionDL posted...
Large 10 piece mcnugget meal, 2 mcdoubles and occasionally a hash brown or two. Put three nuggets on the bottom bunk of each mcdouble and fries/hash brown on top and enjoy a damn good sandwich.

I have to take in a lot of calories, so I do this too....sort of.

Double cheeseburger, open it up and put nuggets and french fries on it and then cover it is sweet and sour sauce. Close the burger and eat. The sauce with the pickles, mustard, and ketchup actually have a nice flavor.
"There's nothing gay about liking a nice feminine penis."
crazygamer21
JlM 17 hours ago#45
The BBQ sauce. Let's face it, the chicken nuggets are just a vessel for the BBQ sauce.

Otherwise, BE&C Biscuit.
I guess I'm something of a ne'er do well.
Pittsburgh
The Mcd****.
Quintons fatass way back there. Homie cant keep his pants up. Tryna borrow a belt I'm like Nobody here wear size EQUATOR!!
I is smart 17 hours ago#47
Try_Another___ posted...
Bacon egg and cheese mcgriddle


*thumbs up*
Tah-rah-rah-boom-dee-aaay, did you get yours todaaay? I got mine yesterdaaay, that's why I walk this way.
i.imgur.com/FoxGIbC.jpg
joe_stalin518 17 hours ago#48
KLouD_KoNNeCteD posted...
The Mcd****.

Little chewy don't you think?
Taste like rubber>_>
how does super mario world work without updates?
Relax I know what I'm doing,I been killing topics since 1987
(edited 17 hours ago)reportquote
IfGodCouldDie 17 hours ago#49
2 McDoubles like a Mac
A large drink
And if I am feeling extra fatty 2 crispy chicken snack wraps with mayo instead of ranch.
Mind post. XBL:Cyanide Sucker PSN:Paters1 IGN:SuperPattyCakes
The_Doge 17 hours ago#50
SHADOW0106 posted...
The cheese bacon Mcnugget

Much curious 
how get 
such wonder
Never seen
Very want
So need 
Wow
Wow such signature join Dogefaqs today http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1341-dogefaqs
  1. Boards
  2. Current Events
  3. what is your favorite Mcdonald's menu item?
    1. Boards
    2. Current Events
    3. what is your favorite Mcdonald's menu item?
    Alucard188 17 hours ago#51
    I'll either get McChickens or McDoubles.
    Face it Cloud is a gaming icon and has appered in lots of games while mario has only appeared in 2 games sunshine and 64~xSlashbomBx
    fan357 17 hours ago#52
    Sausage mcgriddle.
    Never forget where you came from.
    DevsBro 17 hours ago#53
    cuttin_in_farm 17 hours ago#54
    Bacon Cheddar McChicken. 

    Peasants.
    A show of kindness may not do much help, but a show of cruelty may do much harm.
    SHADOW0106 16 hours ago#55
    The_Doge posted...
    SHADOW0106 posted...
    The cheese bacon Mcnugget

    Much curious 
    how get 
    such wonder
    Never seen
    Very want
    So need 
    Wow

    Employee only item
    #IStandwithDoge GT My Lord Shadow :3DS FC 0791 2649 3488
    the_cajun88 16 hours ago#57
    Yaridovich posted...
    chill02 posted...
    filet-o-fish


    Gimme back that filet o fish
    Gimme that fish


    Wooooo!
    Itachi157 16 hours ago#58
    Bacon egg and cheese McGriddle
    Fries
    Hashbrowns
    McDouble
    Oreo McFlurry
    SMAP- 16 hours ago#59
    Pancakes and milkshakes
    http://imgur.com/a/RJN1f
    my favorite albums
    Nundulan 16 hours ago#60
    Vicious_Dios posted...
    Breakfast : #14 Steak, egg and cheese bagel combo with extra cheese, oh, and a strawberry creampie. 

    After breakfast: Double quarter pounder with large fries and a beverage.

    Strawberry creampie sounds hawt. 

    I only like egg and sausage mcmuffins with hashbrowns and a black coffee.
    Only in America could you find a way to earn a healthy buck and still keep your attitude on self-destruct
    Holy s*** does no one order a McGangbang? Top tier secret menu item Google it also f*** the McChicken your McDonald's is inferior if it doesn't have the Hot'n Spicy
    #62
    (message deleted)
    KStateKing17 16 hours ago#63
    What is it? It sounds disgusting?
    I've lost the use of my heart, but I'm still alive.
    M_Live 15 hours ago#64
    Usually just nuggets or a McChicken. Fast food burgers gross me out, and their regular menu chicken sandwiches are too overpriced.
    ZCheveyo 15 hours ago#65
    JlM posted...
    1.) You sound like (and are) an a****** when ordering the McGangband.
    2.) It's a f***ing gross concept.
    3.) Many establishments will not make it/acknowledge it.

    4.) No one actually orders one except to take pictures and post them online with some dumbass caption.
    "There's nothing gay about liking a nice feminine penis."
    crazygamer21
    Roxborough4Ever 15 hours ago#66
    good responses all
    You feast on red herring because it is your birthright.
    Fin_Dawg_004 15 hours ago#67
    big mac, you frauds
    Dallas Cowboys : 13 - 3
    Dallas Mavs : Dirk Nowitzki: 30, 005 points (6th all time) 1814 from Wilt
    The_Doge 15 hours ago#68
    SHADOW0106 posted...
    The_Doge posted...
    SHADOW0106 posted...
    The cheese bacon Mcnugget

    Much curious 
    how get 
    such wonder
    Never seen
    Very want
    So need 
    Wow

    Employee only item

    gaolBm1
    Wow such signature join Dogefaqs today http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1341-dogefaqs
    NexusRay18 15 hours ago#69
    I don't actually eat there, I just flock there to get down to the rock music.
    http://i.imgur.com/egXra3L.gif 
    "you either die a patrick or you live long enough to see yourself become the squidward" -Cucumberflant
    devilminion 15 hours ago#70
    Haven't had Mcdonalds in years, but used to get the crispy chicken whenever I went.
    Dabrikishaw15 15 hours ago#71
    Highwind07 posted...
    I missed the Dollar Menu.


    McChickens were usually my go to snack.
    3DS FC: 4382 - 2449 - 5707 IGN: Anthony
    JlM 15 hours ago#72
    KStateKing17 posted...
    What is it? It sounds disgusting?



    An entire McChicken or Spicy Chicken (bun and all), stuck between the patties of a McDouble.

    JOtpF0m
    I guess I'm something of a ne'er do well.
    Pittsburgh
    (edited 15 hours ago)reportquote
    Dabrikishaw15 14 hours ago#73
    JlM posted...
    KStateKing17 posted...
    What is it? It sounds disgusting?



    An entire McChicken or Spicy Chicken (bun and all), stuck between the patties of a McDouble.

    JOtpF0m

    What is this abomination?
    3DS FC: 4382 - 2449 - 5707 IGN: Anthony
    Ludwig Von 2 14 hours ago#74
    Mcgriddle and mocha frappe.
    My luck works best when things are... random. Mat Cauthon from The Dragon Reborn
    Dabrikishaw15 posted...
    JlM posted...
    KStateKing17 posted...
    What is it? It sounds disgusting?



    An entire McChicken or Spicy Chicken (bun and all), stuck between the patties of a McDouble.

    JOtpF0m

    What is this abomination?

    Heaven on Earth go order one and get back to us
    Ivany2008 14 hours ago#76
    Mcdoubles or Egg Mcmuffins with Sausage.

    I find Mcdoubles are the perfect amount for small hamburgers and have everything I want on them..... scratch that, not enough mustard, but since I always eat at home that's usually never a problem.
    thecoolgu 14 hours ago#77
    Big Mac

    Gotta love that sauce.
    (Insert situational remark here)
    Ivany2008 14 hours ago#78
    thecoolgu posted...
    Big Mac

    Gotta love that sauce.


    you know the sauce is just Kraft Sandwich spread right? you can literally buy it and try for yourself. Actually sandwich spread might have a little more zing to it but its fantastic.
    thecoolgu 14 hours ago#79
    Ivany2008 posted...
    thecoolgu posted...
    Big Mac

    Gotta love that sauce.


    you know the sauce is just Kraft Sandwich spread right? you can literally buy it and try for yourself. Actually sandwich spread might have a little more zing to it but its fantastic.

    ...Wow, I have actually learned something great from being on GameFAQs.
    (Insert situational remark here)
    SpiderGuy 14 hours ago#80
    20pc chicken McNuggets or the McGriddle with hash brown
    Ta-Dah!
    WilliamPorygon 14 hours ago#81
    Right now, the sweet BBQ bacon burger
    Love dolphins and whales? Come hang out at Cetacea Cove!
    https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1404-cetacea-cove
    ColeslawIsBad 14 hours ago#82
    Ice cream nuggets and fries are all I'll get from there. Don't like the burgers for some reason. That sweet n sour sauce tho
    Coleslaw is worse than pineapple on pizza
    VectorChaos 14 hours ago#83
    FightingGames 14 hours ago#84
    double cheese burger
    bacon and cheese burger
    small drink
    small fries

    $4
    Phantom_Nook 14 hours ago#85
    the only reason I;d go to McD's is to get chicken mcnuggets.
    When a girl has sex with a bunch of guys, they call her a slut, but when a guy does it, they call him gay. ~ Antifar
    Scripts 14 hours ago#86
    Ivany2008 13 hours ago#87
    ColeslawIsBad posted...
    Ice cream nuggets and fries are all I'll get from there. Don't like the burgers for some reason. That sweet n sour sauce tho


    everyone is different. I'm the same way with Wendys. Can't stand their hamburgers, but their fries and frostys are amazing. Now, that being said, I do enjoy their Spicy Chicken burgers.
    NocturnalLight 13 hours ago#88
    I can only stomach the Sausage McMuffin these days.
    #89
    (message deleted)
    Chama 13 hours ago#90
    I rarely get anything except coffee, so I guess the nuggets.
    But the 9/11 buildings got destroyed in the 9/11 thing - xyphilia
    BilalPowell 13 hours ago#91
    Big Mac and fries with a frozen strawberry lemonade
    Start me, bench Forte
    Black462 13 hours ago#92
    SSMajinVegeta2 12 hours ago#93
    Double 1/4th pounder with cheese @_@
    On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer.
    Satoru Iwata, 1959 - 2015 RIP GP God bless
    Junior_AIN 12 hours ago#94
    I just order big mac so I didn't even know they had any other to offer.
    nesplayer 12 hours ago#95
    The last thing I got at McDonalds was the Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese
    This sig won't be changed until a certain pitcher with an alliterative name either gets DFAed, somehow traded because of a stupid gm, or blows out his elbow
    1. Boards
    2. Current Events 
    3. what is your favorite Mcdonald's menu item?

No comments:

Post a Comment